Get to know these top 5 of the healthiest foods on Earth and begin including them in your diet as soon as possible!
Improving your health begins with what you eat. That means, if you’re serious about improving your overall health, you need to take a good, hard look at your current diet. And know what you may be doing to sabotage your efforts.
Sugar and Processed Foods
We all know that sugar and processed foods are two of the worst things we can eat. Sugar spikes blood pressure levels. It leaves us temporarily-satisfied and encourages over-eating. Processed foods on the other hand are loaded with harmful chemicals that do nothing but wreak havoc on our bodies.
So let’s flip things around and today. We’ll focus on the top 5 healthiest foods on earth.
Nutrients and Vitamins
These foods are all loaded with incredibly important nutrients and vitamins: the two components of a healthy, long-term life. Without nutrients and vitamins working hand-in-hand to power our systems and protect us against illnesses, we’re at the mercy of every disease known to man.
Here are the top 5 healthiest foods on earth
So let’s fill up our plates with these power foods that will help us sustain a long, healthy, and happy life.
- #1 Spinach – Load up your plate with spinach. You’ll immediately be rewarded with all of the nutritional benefits possible including Vitamin K, Vitamin A and essential folate.
- #2 Walnuts – These nuts carry a higher level of antioxidants than any other. Include them as snacks whenever possible. Plus, they are rich in omega 3 oils and other healthy fats.
- #3 Black Beans – Believe it or not, these beans are filled with super healthy nutrients. They’ll also keep you feeling full for longer time, which will help you curb that appetite.
- #4 Avocado – Few foods beat out avocado when it comes to being absolutely loaded with healthy monounsaturated fats as well as loads of folate.
- #5 Lentils – This superhero legume is high in protein and fiber. They’re also heart-healthy.
There you have it!
As an added benefit: Healthy Eating helps keep your Brain Sharp
For additional health tips, you can read “Evidence-based Health Tips“.
How many can you incorporate into your diet today? Please share it in the comments below.
This site uses affiliate links with brands we trust, and if you make a purchase using a link, we may receive a commission.