Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Work From Home Productivity Guide
Working from home has the potential to be amazing, but for many of us, that’s not how the story goes.
Working from home means there is no commute.
It means that you can simply role out of bed and be in your office.
It means that you can work in an environment that you designed, surrounded by things that you find inspiring.
And of course, it also means that you get to decide when and how you work.
Most of us spend a huge amount of time at the office not really working.
We talk at the water cooler, we attend pointless meetings, and we stare at emails. We do this, because our managers expect us to be in work for a certain amount of time.
And that’s the culture!
If you went home and just worked… well then you could be finished in 2/3rds of the time. Minus a commute and you have just saved yourself hours every single day. That’s hours to spend doing things you love, to work on side projects, or to hang out with your family.
But if you’re reading this, then I’m guessing that hasn’t been your experience so far!
Perhaps you’re feeling trapped.
Perhaps you’re feeling OVERWHELMED.
Suddenly, there is no one looking over your shoulder. There is no accountability and no social pressure to get things done.
And asking simple questions means shooting off emails that spend days to come back.
You’re feeling cooped up in the house and frankly miserable and so when the day starts, there is simply no way that you can find the motivation to sit down to work properly.
The result is that you’re falling behind.
You’re working longer hours and you’re feeling completely stressed.
You feel hot all the time and you don’t remember the last time you shaved!
This probably isn’t how you thought working online was going to go!
Are you finally ready to disconnect?
You’ll benefit so much by going through this guide. Here are what you will learn in this guide:
- How to create accountability and stakes to motivate yourself to work
- How to tackle tasks and structure your workflow for maximum productivity
- How to introduce positive habits that keep you happy, healthy, and focused
- How to optimize your health, wellbeing, and other self-care tips
- How to use amazing apps that let you do more and save a HUGE amount of time
- How to create a perfect home office. What makes a productive office, what you should avoid, and what you should implement.
- How to start each day feeling charged and ready to go
- How to take maximum advantage of the work from home lifestyle in order to spend more time doing what you love
- Why you should “eat the whole frog” first thing in the morning
- How to overcome writer’s block. We all know it’s a struggle trying to write or create. Follow these tips and tricks to help you overcome writer’s block
- Tools and software to help you collaborate with other team members
- How to organize your workspace for productivity
- How to deal with isolation and loneliness working from home
- + much, much more!
Read an in-depth description of this product here.
This website and the information provided on this website to readers and visitors have been prepared solely for information purposes and should not be construed as an offer to buy or sell anything. The contents are based upon or derived from information generally believed to be reliable and helpful although no representation is made that it is accurate or complete and Half Dollar Books accepts no responsibility with regard to the reader’s reliance on it.