Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Vegan Diet: A Complete Guide to Cruelty-free Diet
A vegan lifestyle may not be for everyone, but for those it resonates with, there is really no other way to live.
Being vegan goes far beyond just the foods you eat. It is a way of life, complete with a shift in perspective.
People go vegan for a number of reasons, most of which are very personal to them.
Advocates of a vegan lifestyle can get a bad rap, probably because it seems like a very extreme adjustment and some of the ways animals are treated can be truly heartbreaking.
With this ebook you will:
- Learn the basics of a Vegan Diet and how it can benefit not only your body and mind but also the world around us.
- Understand what veganism actually means.
- Be guided through all the questions you may have, and tools and resources will be provided for those questions this training may not address.
- Learn the difference between Vegetarianism and Veganism.
- Learn how to build new habits in your journey to begin your new lifestyle.
This website and the information provided on this website to readers and visitors have been prepared solely for information purposes and should not be construed as an offer to buy or sell anything. The contents are based upon or derived from information generally believed to be reliable and helpful although no representation is made that it is accurate or complete and Half Dollar Books accepts no responsibility with regard to the reader’s reliance on it.