Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Total Mental Resilience
Life is not a bed of roses, and the earlier you realize this, the better for you. Many people crash and even take their lives because they expected life to go easy on them. This lack of resilience is one of the reasons many people are depressed in the world today. It is also the reason many people have either taken or attempted to take their lives. According to the World Health Organization, around 800,000 people around the world kill themselves every year.
This guide was put together to enable you to build mental strength that can sustain you during the days of adversity.
Here is what you’ll learn:
- The one fact about life (and resilience) that most people don’t know.
- How to use adversity as a stepping stone to future success.
- 3 reasons why adversity is inevitable and how to come it.
- Why you should embrace challenges instead of avoiding them.
- 3 little known facts about adversity and how you can use them to your advantage.
- 6 rich and famous people who were molded in the furnace of adversity and what you can learn from them.
- The surprising benefits of being strong in the face of life’s obstacles.
- Why lack of resilience could literally cost you your life.
- How to exude confidence and tranquility even in the worst situations.
- 6 dangers of withering under life’s pressures and how to avoid them.
- How to build an unbreakable spirit that will help you take on life with courage.
- The quickest, easiest way to start seeing challenges as opportunities.
- How to bounce back after a setback and build resilience.
This website and the information provided on this website to readers and visitors have been prepared solely for information purposes and should not be construed as an offer to buy or sell anything. The contents are based upon or derived from information generally believed to be reliable and helpful although no representation is made that it is accurate or complete and Half Dollar Books accepts no responsibility with regard to the reader’s reliance on it.