Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Staying Focused [Ebook]
Between the busy world and constantly beeping cellphone in your pocket, it may seem impossible to stay focused throughout the day. Although it certainly is a challenge to stay focused in this noisy and distracted world, it’s not impossible. With the proper guidance and time management tips, you can learn helpful techniques for staying focused, even when the world around you is noisy.
This informative guide will help you stay focused in the modern era. You can learn how to stay focused in this noisy, distracted, and digital world.
Here are some things that you will learn in this guide:
- The psychology of staying focused
- What science has to say about concentration and boosting focus
- How to stay motivated
- What is the Pareto Principle and how to use it
- How to set goals that keep you on track
- How to organize your workspace so that it helps you stay focused
- How to stay focused in the digital age
- How to minimize distractions from your phone and the internet
- How to practice digital minimalism at work
- How to take back your time
- What is Parkinson’s Law and how to use it
- What is the Pomodoro Technique and how to use it
- How to prioritize tasks
- Single-tasking versus multitasking
- Why breaks are important throughout the day
- How to take breaks in a way that leads to an increased focus
- What you should eat to remain energized and focused
- How water intake impacts your concentration
- And much more!
This website and the information provided on this website to readers and visitors have been prepared solely for information purposes and should not be construed as an offer to buy or sell anything. The contents are based upon or derived from information generally believed to be reliable and helpful although no representation is made that it is accurate or complete and Half Dollar Books accepts no responsibility with regard to the reader’s reliance on it.