Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Speak With Confidence
Many people worry about public speaking and how hard it is to prepare for a presentation, speak on Zoom, or interact with others through public speaking.
Fear of judgment and worry about making mistakes can turn the whole process into something that everyone dreads.
Just the thought of having an audience spend time staring at you, judging your words, and asking questions that you do not know the answers too can be enough to make your head turn.
You want to impress, but may question whether you are able to bring in the expertise and confidence that is needed to make this a reality.
Anyone can become great at public speaking, no matter how their past with communication has gone.
This guide will teach you the skills and techniques you need to finally give a great speech and impress everyone in your audience.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this ebook:
- How to avoid filler language that distracts from the message.
- The importance of body language is to help you present well while avoiding negative body language that makes public speaking hard.
- How to properly do the research so you have plenty of topics for your speech, making you the most knowledgeable person in the room.
- How to use vocal exercises to help with pronunciation and more.
- The power of a pause and why you should choose to use them in your speech.
- How to speak on Zoom or other online mediums in our modern world.
- The importance of practicing is to help you get better and better, building up the confidence that you need.
- And much more!
This website and the information provided on this website to readers and visitors have been prepared solely for information purposes and should not be construed as an offer to buy or sell anything. The contents are based upon or derived from information generally believed to be reliable and helpful although no representation is made that it is accurate or complete and Half Dollar Books accepts no responsibility with regard to the reader’s reliance on it.
There are no reviews yet.