Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Psychology tells us that overcoming any obstacle is mostly in our minds. What this means is that we have to get the right mindset and motivation about the obstacle.
Overcoming obstacles begins with having the correct mindset, motives, and action plan for the obstacle. Without these three things, it is impossible to know what the obstacle is, let alone overcome it and transform it into success.
Here is what you will learn using this guide:
- The negatives and positives of obstacles;
- Why perception matters;
- What psychology says about perception;
- The best mindset for overcoming obstacles;
- Why you should let go of control;
- How to know when to let go;
- How to let go of control;
- How to identify obstacles;
- The most common obstacle types;
- What to do after identifying obstacles;
- How to set SMART goals;
- How to follow through with your goals;
- The dangers of comparing yourself to others;
- How to stop comparing yourself to others;
- The importance of emotional resilience;
- How to build emotional resilience;
- How to transform challenges into success;
- And much more!
This website and the information provided on this website to readers and visitors have been prepared solely for information purposes and should not be construed as an offer to buy or sell anything. The contents are based upon or derived from information generally believed to be reliable and helpful although no representation is made that it is accurate or complete and Half Dollar Books accepts no responsibility with regard to the reader’s reliance on it.