Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
In this modern age that is both fast-paced & hectic, we are often drowned with information overload and too much clutter that paralyzes us from unleashing our full human potential. There is a constant need to find a way to avoid or at least minimize this. Thus, this product came into existence.
‘Minimalist Living’ is the ultimate guide for people who seek peace from this fast-paced & frantic life. Adopting a minimalist way of life could be the missing piece to help you create more freedom, improve your relationships, excel in your professional life, experience greater satisfaction, and happiness across all areas in life.
What you will learn from this ebook:
- Understanding the principles behind minimalist living
- Reaping the main benefits of minimalism
- How to declutter your life and environment
- Radically boosting overall productivity
- Why “more equates to happiness” mindset is dead wrong
- The common misunderstanding about being a minimalist that probably stops you from adopting this lifestyle
- How minimalist living can relieve yourself from worry, fear, guilt, & depression
- 14 known benefits of being a minimalist
- How you can shield yourself from any mental health issues with minimalist principles.
- Why being a minimalist will help you understand yourself better
No. of pages: 73
- Minimalist Living Complete Checklist
- Minimalist Living Comprehensive Mindmap
This website and the information provided on this website to readers and visitors have been prepared solely for information purposes and should not be construed as an offer to buy or sell anything. The contents are based upon or derived from information generally believed to be reliable and helpful although no representation is made that it is accurate or complete and Half Dollar Books accepts no responsibility with regard to the reader’s reliance on it.