Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Stress is a large contributor to illnesses such as cardiovascular disease, obesity, and other serious health conditions.
With the problem of stress in mind, it is imperative to find a way to relieve stress and help manage other mental health problems.
Mindfulness is one of the best ways to help manage stress and other factors related to chaos in life.
Practicing mindfulness can be difficult if you’ve never done it before. You might not know where to start or how to do it.
With this guide, you will learn how to relax and improve your body, mind, and spirit through mindfulness.
Here is what you will learn:
- What is mindfulness;
- The point of mindfulness;
- The benefits of mindfulness;
- When to practice mindfulness;
- The negative effects of chaotic times and stress;
- How mindfulness helps stress;
- Benefits of practicing mindfulness for the body;
- How to practice mindfulness to improve the body;
- How to practice progressive muscle relaxation;
- How to do a body scan;
- Benefits of practicing mindfulness for the mind;
- How to practice mindfulness to improve the mind;
- How to set a mindful morning routine;
- Benefits of practicing mindfulness for the spirit;
- How to practice mindfulness to improve the spirit;
- How to create helpful affirmations;
- How to use mindfulness as a growth opportunity;
- How mindfulness increases resilience;
- Why you should want to be resilient;
- What makes mindfulness different from meditation;
- How to use meditation to become mindful;
- How to practice holistic mindfulness;
- How yoga improves mindfulness;
- And much more!
This website and the information provided on this website to readers and visitors have been prepared solely for information purposes and should not be construed as an offer to buy or sell anything. The contents are based upon or derived from information generally believed to be reliable and helpful although no representation is made that it is accurate or complete and Half Dollar Books accepts no responsibility with regard to the reader’s reliance on it.