Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For many people, there never seem to be enough hours in the day. They may spend all day at work and then need to bring it home with them, working late into the night.
They may find that they are missing out on critical aspects of their life, falling behind in their health, having no time for their hobbies, and missing out on important time with family and friends. This can leave them worn down.
They want to make a difference in their career and get ahead, but they can never seem to catch up on all the work, and the other areas seem to fail. This leaves them tired, overworked, and fed up. Life does not have to be this way. There are ways to add balance to any life, you just need to learn what is the most important to you and what will help you reach your goals.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this ebook:
- How to choose your own set of values and priorities, shift your mindset, and give up things that interfere with these priorities.
- How to balance your career, without giving your whole life over to work.
- How to spend more time with your family, catching those important memories as they grow up.
- How to make meaningful relationships with friends and family and the best way to utilize these to make life fuller.
- How to add wellness and health into the hectic life that you live right now.
- The importance of hobbies and free time to help fill your cup and feel so much better.
- How to put it all together with action plans that actually give you the balance that you want.
- And much more!
This website and the information provided on this website to readers and visitors have been prepared solely for information purposes and should not be construed as an offer to buy or sell anything. The contents are based upon or derived from information generally believed to be reliable and helpful although no representation is made that it is accurate or complete and Half Dollar Books accepts no responsibility with regard to the reader’s reliance on it.