Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Embrace Your Weirdness
Being weird is a benefit that many people cannot tap into. You will be able to see so many things from a creative and special angle that no one else can see them.
You can solve problems, call them like you see them, and be the one in the group that can find the right perspective for any situation.
You are also likely to be far more effective at seeing the creative part of any problem and looking for solutions that will have a lasting impact for the good of everyone.
Being a little different is actually a skill when it is embraced. You will be able to connect with the right people, find the right job, and be relevant and special in ways that normal people are not able to be.
This book will help you to find out how you can use your inner weirdness to make you a more powerful and effective person. You will find out why being weird is special and why others should be asking you for advice rather than putting you down for being different.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this ebook:
- How to be comfortable in your own skin without worrying about approval from others.
- The ways that being weird can be a strength and benefit to you in your work and personal life.
- How to make and keep relationships that benefit your unique perspective.
- How to feel comfortable and happy as someone who is not normal.
- The best strategies to embrace and grow your weirdness into a skill that you can use to your advantage.
- And much more!
This website and the information provided on this website to readers and visitors have been prepared solely for information purposes and should not be construed as an offer to buy or sell anything. The contents are based upon or derived from information generally believed to be reliable and helpful although no representation is made that it is accurate or complete and Half Dollar Books accepts no responsibility with regard to the reader’s reliance on it.