Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
With everything going on in the world, it can be hard to feel connected to ourselves whether it be mentally, physically, or spiritually. It’s also easy to compare yourself to others when you are on social media.
You might be feeling lost or like you aren’t yourself anymore. The process of being whole is a journey and a process, but it can be accomplished through making habits and routines.
You can also learn to lean on your faith to touch your spirituality.
Here’s what you will discover in this guide:
- The research behind the mind and body connection and how it affects health;
- How being whole in all aspects of health can change how you view life;
- Why you need to focus on making goals to reach your life desires;
- How to refocus your mind on routines and habits;
- How to adopt make habits centered on goals to help you achieve your life purpose;
- How to create a life that is whole and reconnected to the world and community around you;
- How to spend less time focusing on stressful emotions and more time on being whole;
- How to improve your sleep and make sleep routines to help you get better sleep every night;
- Ways to strengthen your relationship with your spirituality;
- Rules for focusing less on failure and more on living in the moment;
- Successful techniques in making goals and plans;
- How you can practice facing your inner demons and learning how to silence them with positivity;
- Customized activities that will help realize if your routines are working or if you need to make changes to refocus them;
- Practical ways to join social groups and spend less time in isolation;
- 4 techniques to be more open to sharing your journey with others;
- Over 20 additional resources that will help you deepen your journey and help you with health and goalkeeping;
- And much more!
This website and the information provided on this website to readers and visitors have been prepared solely for information purposes and should not be construed as an offer to buy or sell anything. The contents are based upon or derived from information generally believed to be reliable and helpful although no representation is made that it is accurate or complete and Half Dollar Books accepts no responsibility with regard to the reader’s reliance on it.