Are women fashion style statement just about wearing women fashion clothing? Fashion is nothing but highlighting the best and hiding all the flaws. Every one of us is different and so it’s important that we have a fashion statement that best suits our personality and body type. Here are some helpful fashion tips for women below.
- Always wear a free-flowing fabric in one tone to achieve a long and slim look.
- Wear clothes on the basis of your body structure.
- Velvet and leather are apt for winters and silk, organza and cotton for summers.
- For a morning party opts for lighter shades like emerald green, ocean blue, pink or you could also try out for some trendy pastel colors.
- For late evening occasions opt for vibrant colors that can add sparkling effect to your dressing sense.
- It would be advisable to avoid wearing short dresses if you are a short person. Rather go for long skirts with a nice fish cut.
- Avoid wearing sleeveless clothes if you are thin. It would be advisable to wear dark color clothes as they hide your pale body structure.
- If you have a medium structure you need to wear beige and fawn color clothes.
- Gold with a blend of copper would just look beautiful for someone who has a fair complexion.
- Mixed shades of white, beige and bronzy golden would suit your style if you are medium whitish colored.
- Dark skin women should wrap themselves with golden copper shades.
Helpful Fashion Tips
- Wear clothes of your own size. Never opt for oversized clothes.
- Be careful while selecting accessories for wear. Just don’t pick up something for the heck of it. Remember your accessories speak more about you than your clothes.
- Make sure whatever jewelry you wear blends well with your style.
This site uses affiliate links with brands we trust, and if you make a purchase using a link, we may receive a commission.